Artisan Marketing Communications offers clients PR and marketing communications advice, practical support and implementation.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

How to become a net star

A pensioner has become a big hit on YouTube. He has registered half a million viewings since he put a clip of himself grumbling and reminicising.

Good on him.

But I am still trying to work out how to make my blog attract that much traffic.

The hoodie idea I have discounted as Drongomala do it better than me and I am not old enough for the grumpy old man. I have always been grumpy so I am gettng there.

I will have to do something more novel than Man City winning something and that includes beating Middlesborough at home. A day that will live in infamy, especially as I got flu watching it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home