Artisan Marketing Communications offers clients PR and marketing communications advice, practical support and implementation.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Jaws is in PR

I am amazed at the number of PR sharks preying on the business community.

Of course all professions have their disreputable elements. But if your service is essential people have to overcome their caution after being bitten. With PR this is not always the case.

I have encountered a number of potential clients that are ultra cautious after an encounter wit a PR shark. Budgets are tight after the shark has had a huge bite.

The remedy? Users of PR have to shop around. After all you do not get the first house you see. You do some research. I am sure this will reoccur, but as long as I pitch before the sharks most of the time I will have to be content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home