Artisan Marketing Communications offers clients PR and marketing communications advice, practical support and implementation.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Networking business achieves good profile PR

I have been advised to show a little of what I do on my blog and up till now I have shied away from that.

I think this is a start though.

I do some PR for Mark Greenwood from Networking4Business. Today he featured in the Metro, the free daily that is distributed on commuter routes. Read by 1 million, we managed to get near enough two thirds of a page.

Of course Mark's business is located in the North West and Yorkshire so coverage in London is not going to help Mark. On the other side, Manchester, Leeds where Mark has a base and Sheffield and Liverpool where he is aiming to establish new meetings will make that valuable profile building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home