Artisan Marketing Communications offers clients PR and marketing communications advice, practical support and implementation.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Networking takes place all the time

I went to my usual networking event at Holmes Place and although enjoyable I did not pick up any leads.

One of the reasons I go Holmes Place is that they said I could use the swimming pool afterwards.

I did not make it to the swimming pool. I made the mistake of going in the jacuzzi and being so pleasant I could not face going in the cold pool. But I did meet a former colleague who was relaxing in the jacuzzi. He has set up his own company and by coincidence wants PR.

So the misplaced idealism of doing some exercise might pay off. Networking can be very effective informally as it can be formally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home