Artisan Marketing Communications offers clients PR and marketing communications advice, practical support and implementation.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Ricky Hatton does not need media training

Ricky Hatton has been brilliant in front of the media for quite a while.

However, this has to be my favourite in the run up to the big fight as he talked about his opponent's trainer comments about him:

Roger Mayweather's speech had made the "winter shorter."

"I can't believe the odds aren't longer. I'm a little fat, beer drinking Englishman who's fought no-one and been over-protected and fought a load of has-beens."

"And yet the betting has been so close. Personally, I think you've got nothing to worry about Floyd. I think you will be alright."

Come on Hitman.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Абрам Александр a businessman who was able to revive his dying lumbering business through the help of a God sent lender known as Benjamin Lee the Loan Consultant of Le_Meridian Funding Service. Am resident at Yekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problem trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that Le_Meridian Funding Service. Is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problem because am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in other to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com OR WhatsApp/Text +1-989-394-3740.

9:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home